Thanks to all of you that took your time to fill out our survey on the sample lesson.
To clarify: While the sample lesson shows the way we plan to teach the verses (p’sukim), there is a LOT more that is going to be in the course. A lot.
Though many people made specific requests in the survey for additional features, I am very happy to say that many of them are already part of our vision of how the course will work. Of course there is a limit to how much we can add, but here is a partial list of what we are planning (NO PROMISES YET).
- A full pronunciation guide of all Hebrew letters and vowels
- A link to a discount for our Instant Hebrew course, for learning to read Hebrew fast
- A list of the most important vocabulary words from the lesson for memorization
- A summary of important grammar rules from the lesson
- A link to a 3rd-party product that will allow the students to speed up or slow down the videos
- Archives of old lessons
- A support forum with help from bilingual Hebrew Bible experts and the other students
Did I forget anything? I probably did!
Are you excited about the course yet? WE ARE!